Over-the-Counter Skin Product Authorization Form (aka – Sunscreen Authorization), School Entry Health Form, Parent Agreement Form, and OTC/Prescription Medication Form

All children who require sunscreen in the afternoon (or other over-the-counter medications), or needs doctor prescribed medications  must have an up-to-date authorization form on file. It is also a state mandated requirement that families provide a school entry health form. It is school policy to provide a parent agreement each year of enrollment at the preschool.  Please print out the forms needed below, fill out, sign, and return to our office.

Click To Download The OTC Skin Product Authorization Form

School Entry Health Form

Parent Agreement Form

Medication Form (OTC and Prescription medication)